If you don't plan on using your Modpool through the winter months there are a few steps you should take to ensure it is prepared for cold temperatures.
- Drain your pool so that no water is going to flow into your system. (Click HERE for the video)
- Keep the drain valve open and go to the skimmer.
- Add RV Antifreeze to the system by dumping it in the skimmer until you see the antifreeze come out your drain (this may take a few gallons).
- Close the drain valve on your pool to keep the RV antifreeze in the lines.
***Make sure you are using RV Antifreeze as it is non-toxic - it is usually pink in color.
- If you have a cover, retract it as it will not be covered by warranty if it is used and damaged without water in the pool.