The windows are made of high quality, 1” thick acrylic. This means they are much more impact and scratch resistant than a standard glass window. Acrylic is also very strong, engineered to withstand the weight of the water when your Modpool is filled. You don’t have to worry about your acrylic window yellowing in the sun, as they are coated with UV protection.
Articles in this section
- Where Can Modpools Be Shipped To?
- How Simple Is the Installation Process?
- What Type of Chemicals Should Be Used for the Modpool?
- The City Is Requiring Stamped and Sealed Engineering Drawings, How Do I Get These?
- Would a Pool Servicing Company Be Able to Do Maintenance on a Modpool?
- What Preparation/Work Needs to Be Done by the Customer for Installation?
- How Hot Can You Heat A Modpool?
- How Do I Get a Modpool Into My Backyard?
- Can I Get a Saltwater Modpool?
- Why Should I Purchase a Modpool?