The divider wall comes with all Modpools 16' or longer which include the Swim Spa. The divider wall is a honeycomb structure, allowing water to pass through it while also acting as an insulator to retain heat on one side. It can't be used as a watertight wall, and the whole pool must be filled with water for it to function. The divider is removed by sliding it up out of the water; because it fills up with liquid, it can get quite heavy. We usually recommend it be done in teams of two, or by pushing upward from within the pool, going slowly to let water drain out.
Articles in this section
- Where Can Modpools Be Shipped To?
- How Simple Is the Installation Process?
- What Type of Chemicals Should Be Used for the Modpool?
- The City Is Requiring Stamped and Sealed Engineering Drawings, How Do I Get These?
- Would a Pool Servicing Company Be Able to Do Maintenance on a Modpool?
- What Preparation/Work Needs to Be Done by the Customer for Installation?
- How Hot Can You Heat A Modpool?
- How Do I Get a Modpool Into My Backyard?
- Can I Get a Saltwater Modpool?
- Why Should I Purchase a Modpool?