Your pool will be delivered via a 53' flatbed truck to your home, and from there you are responsible for securing a local crane contractor to transfer the pool into your installation site. Depending on your location Modpools may be able to recommend a company for this. However, we do not provide on-site assistance for the installation process.
Articles in this section
- Where Can Modpools Be Shipped To?
- How Simple Is the Installation Process?
- What Type of Chemicals Should Be Used for the Modpool?
- The City Is Requiring Stamped and Sealed Engineering Drawings, How Do I Get These?
- Would a Pool Servicing Company Be Able to Do Maintenance on a Modpool?
- What Preparation/Work Needs to Be Done by the Customer for Installation?
- How Hot Can You Heat A Modpool?
- How Do I Get a Modpool Into My Backyard?
- Can I Get a Saltwater Modpool?
- Why Should I Purchase a Modpool?