When you're ready to take the next step, we can send you an invoice based on the estimate you filled out with a deposit request of 30%. We would then set you up with some custom drawings for you to review. To indicate you’re ready to receive your first invoice, simply reply to the email confirmation you got acknowledging that we’ve received your estimate, or give our head office a call if you prefer!
Articles in this section
- Where Can Modpools Be Shipped To?
- How Simple Is the Installation Process?
- What Type of Chemicals Should Be Used for the Modpool?
- The City Is Requiring Stamped and Sealed Engineering Drawings, How Do I Get These?
- Would a Pool Servicing Company Be Able to Do Maintenance on a Modpool?
- What Preparation/Work Needs to Be Done by the Customer for Installation?
- How Hot Can You Heat A Modpool?
- How Do I Get a Modpool Into My Backyard?
- Can I Get a Saltwater Modpool?
- Why Should I Purchase a Modpool?