The heating and other mechanical apparatus of your pool are built into your pool, located in the mechanical room below the seating area, and accessed via a pair of cargo doors at the end of your pool. Here's a link to a breakdown of the layout your Modpool's mechanical room will have: Mechanical Room (+ UV Sanitation) Layout
Articles in this section
- Where Can Modpools Be Shipped To?
- How Simple Is the Installation Process?
- What Type of Chemicals Should Be Used for the Modpool?
- The City Is Requiring Stamped and Sealed Engineering Drawings, How Do I Get These?
- Would a Pool Servicing Company Be Able to Do Maintenance on a Modpool?
- What Preparation/Work Needs to Be Done by the Customer for Installation?
- How Hot Can You Heat A Modpool?
- How Do I Get a Modpool Into My Backyard?
- Can I Get a Saltwater Modpool?
- Why Should I Purchase a Modpool?